Why This Course
A DBA is usually expected to have experience with one or more of the major database management products, such as Structured Query Language, SAP, and Oracle-based database management software.
A Database Administrator (DBA) with Microsoft SQL Server skills earns an average salary of $74,320 per year.
There are Development DBAs and Production DBAs. A Development DBA usually works closely with a team of developers and gets more involved in design decisions, giving advice on performance and writing good SQL.
More than 150+ Satisfied learners. Know about their learning experience
Instructor Live Online Sessions – Provides real-time interaction with the instructor and learners as per their respective time zones.
Support – Our expert trainers are willing to support you even after completion of your training. This will make you more confident to work for an organization
Real-time Case Studies – Based on an in-depth investigation of a professional, group or event to explore the causes of underlying principles, which are helpful to master you in your course
Certification – Learner, who completed their training with eTrainingsIndia will get a softcopy of training certificate stating that particular learner trained with eTrainingsIndia.
Module1: Starting with SQL Server
Responsibilities of Database Administrator
- Types of DBA’s
- History of SQL Server
- Editions of SQL Server
- Tools of SQL Server
- Differences between Standard and Enterprise editions
- Instances types in SQL Server
- Default Instance
- Named Instance
- SQL Server Services
- Instance aware services
- Instance unaware services
Module2: Installing SQLServer
- Post Installation verification Session
Module3: Functioning of Databases
- Data base
- Types of Database and Brief explanation
- System Databases
- User Database
- Database Architecture
- File groups
- Data base
- Transaction Architecture
- Creating Database
- Modifying Database
- Adding Files
- Moving and renaming of Database files
- Data base modes
- Real time Scenario
Module 4: Security
- Authentication Types in SQL Server
- Types of Login
- Windows Login
- Creating Users and Logins
- Password policy
- Understanding Database and Server Roles
- Working on access level issues
- Orphan users Finding and Fixing
- Important Queries
Module5: Database Backups and Restoration
- Why we needbackups
- Types ofBackup
- Transaction LogBackup
- Copy-only, Mirrored, Split and TaillogBackups
- Differences betweenbackups
- Understanding how the data movingfrom Log to Data File,CHECKPOINT
- Monitoring the space usage of Log Fileand fixing
- Checking the backup files VALID or CORRUPTED
- Backup storage tables
- Important Queries
- Performing Restorations
- Types of Restoration
- Attach and Detach
- Shrinking files
Module 6: Recovery Models of Data base
Types of Recovery Models
Differences between RecoveryModels
- Setting Recovery Models according to the Scenarios with examples
Module7: Automation of SQLSERVER
Working with SQL SERVER Agent
Managing Jobs and Resolving issues
Module 8: TSQL & Availability Group
Frequently Asked Questions
♦ Can I Attend a Demo Session Before Enrolment ?
We have limited participants or only one participant in a live session to maintain the quality standards. Se we provide demonstration session before enrolment. However, without attending demonstration learner couldn’t able to clear his technical doubts about his desired technology. So we always recommend a learner to attend a demonstration with the person who will deliver the classes.
♦ Who is the instructor at eTrainingsIndia ?
All the instructors at eTrainingsIndia are experts from the industry with minimum 9-12 years of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts for providing an awesome learning experience.
♦ What if I miss a class ?
You will never lose any session. You can choose either of the two options:
- Ask for a recorded session of the class from your instructor.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live session by the same instructor.
- Prior update or intimation is needed if you are not attending the session
♦ Will I Get Placement Assistance ?
eTrainingsIndia is committed to giving you an adorable learning experience through our live online training and expert instructors. Through our training we will enable you to convert opportunities into job offers by presenting your skills at your interview. We can assist you in resume building. Please understand that we are not into placement services.
♦ What If I have more queries ?
Feel free to reach us at +91 9010769088 or mail us at email@example.com