Why This Course
Testing is a vital process without which no software release can occur, it makes the software usable.
Average salary of Software Tester is $77k – Indeed.com
Software Testing market is expected to sky rise at 11 percent of CAGR in next 3 years- CA
More than 600+ Satisfied learners. Know about their learning experience
Instructor Live Online Sessions – Provides real-time interaction with the instructor and learners as per their respective time zones.
Support – Our expert trainers are willing to support you even after completion of your training. This will make you more confident to work for an organization
Real-time Case Studies – Based on an in-depth investigation of a professional, group or event to explore the causes of underlying principles, which are helpful to master you in your course
Certification – Learner, who completed their training with eTrainingsIndia will get a softcopy of training certificate stating that particular learner trained with eTrainingsIndia.
- What is automation testing?
- What is the use of automation testing?
- What we need to Automate?
- What is Selenium?
- Advantages of Selenium
- What is the difference between Selenium and QTP?
Different flavors in Selenium
- Selenium Web Driver/Selenium 2.0
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Selenium IDE icons
- Recording your first test with Selenium IDE
- IDE Context Menu
- Adding Selenium IDE comments
- Synchronization commands
- Working on pages with AJAX
- Storing elements
- Creating test suites
- What you cannot record
Locators & Object Identification
- Tools to identify elements/objects
- IE Developer tools
- Google Chrome Developer tools
- Locating elements by ID
- Finding elements by name
- Finding elements by link text
- Finding elements by XPath
- Finding Elements by using CSS
- Some Special IDE commands
- Write your own Selenium IDE script without record and playback
Java For WebDriver
Introducing the JAVA technology:
- Relating Java with other languages
- Showing how to download, install, and configure the Java environment on a Windows system
- Key features of the technology and advantages of using Java
- Java Features
- Write Simple Java Program
- Compile and Run the class files
- Java Programming format
- Java Keywords
- Java Data Types
- Declarations and Access Control
- Operators and Assignments
- Flow Control
Object Oriented Programming Concepts:
- Local, Instance and static variables
- This keyword
- Inheritance and Types
- Working with super classes and subclasses
- Using types of polymorphism such as overloading, overriding, and dynamic binding
- Abstract classes
- String manipulation with String Builder and String Buffer
- Essential String Methods
Exceptions and Assertions:
- Exceptions categories
- Standard Java Exception classes
- Using Try-catch and finally clause
- I/O using Java
- Files (Create/Read/Write operations on files)
- Introduction to Collections framework
- util Package
- List, Set and Map
- Difference of All Collections Interfaces and classes
- Reading data from Property files using java program
- Reading and Writing data from/to Excel files using Apache POI API and JXL API
- Overview of TestNG
- Environment of TestNG
- Writing WebDriver Test Cases using TestNG
- Basic Annotations of TestNG
- Executing Tests
- Executing Test Suites
- Ignore Test
- Dependency Test
- Parameterized Tests
- TestNG XML
- Report Generation
- Why WebDriver?
- Downloading web driver Jars configuring in eclipse
- Architecture of selenium webdriver
- Drivers for Firefox, IE, Chrome, Iphone, Android etc
- What is the difference between Selenium RC and WD?
Sample programs in webdriver
- Handel Text box
- Handel HyperLink
- Handel Button and Checkbox
- Handel Radio Button and DropDown Controls
- Select value from DropDown
- Display all values
- Select values step by step
- Capture screenshots
- Synchronization Commands In Web Driver
- Why Implicit wait and Implementation of Implicit wait
- Why Explicit wait and Implementation of Explicit wait
- Web Driver Fluent wait and Thread Sleep functionality
- File uploads and File downloads (Handling Window based controls using Robot and Sikuli API)
- Handling alerts box and Verfying the Alert Texts
- Handling confirmation messages
- Keyboard actions
- Mouse actions
- Handling Iframes working with Nested Iframes
- Handling multiple tabs
- Handling pop-ups
- Preparing web driver test cases using customized x-path
- Identifying controls using x-path predefined functions
- Web Tables
- What is Web Table
- Extracting data from web tables
- Examples of static and dynamic Web Tables
- Creating Reusable functions for Web Tables
- Web Driver with TEST NG Frame Work
- Batch Running Test cases using TestNG
- Validations and its usage in Automation test scripts
- Customized Report Generation
- Implementing Logs using Apache Log4j API
- Database testing using Web Driver
Working with multiple browsers
- Executing Automation Test Cases in multiple browsers Sequentially
- Working with Chrome and IE browsers
- What is Firefox Profile And Implementation of Firefox Profile
- What is WebDriver Desired Capabilities class
- Executing Automation Test Cases in multiple browsers Parallel
Automation Test Frame Work
- How to develop Test automation framework in live environment
- What is a framework
- Types of framework
- Data driven framework
- Modular driven framework
- Keyword driven framework
- User Defined Keyword driven framework with implementation
- Execute test scripts from the framework
Interview Questions on
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium webdriver and Automation Testing
- Core Java
- Manual Testing Concepts
- Overview on Selenium Grid
Frequently Asked Questions
♦ Can I Attend a Demo Session Before Enrolment ?
We have limited participants or only one participant in a live session to maintain the quality standards. Se we provide demonstration session before enrolment. However, without attending demonstration learner couldn’t able to clear his technical doubts about his desired technology. So we always recommend a learner to attend a demonstration with the person who will deliver the classes.
♦ Who is the instructor at eTrainingsIndia ?
All the instructors at eTrainingsIndia are experts from the industry with minimum 9-12 years of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts for providing an awesome learning experience.
♦ What if I miss a class ?
You will never lose any session. You can choose either of the two options:
- Ask for a recorded session of the class from your instructor.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live session by the same instructor.
- Prior update or intimation is needed if you are not attending the session
♦ Will I Get Placement Assistance ?
eTrainingsIndia is committed to giving you an adorable learning experience through our live online training and expert instructors. Through our training we will enable you to convert opportunities into job offers by presenting your skills at your interview. We can assist you in resume building. Please understand that we are not into placement services.
♦ What If I have more queries ?
Feel free to reach us at +91 9010769088 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org