Why This Course
Testing is a vital process without which no software release can occur, it makes the software usable.
Average salary of Software Tester is $77k – Indeed.com
QTP/UTF Testing market is expected to sky rise at 11 percent of CAGR in next 3 years- CA
More than 600+ Satisfied learners. Know about their learning experience
Instructor Live Online Sessions – Provides real-time interaction with the instructor and learners as per their respective time zones.
Support – Our expert trainers are willing to support you even after completion of your training. This will make you more confident to work for an organization
Real-time Case Studies – Based on an in-depth investigation of a professional, group or event to explore the causes of underlying principles, which are helpful to master you in your course
Certification – Learner, who completed their training with eTrainingsIndia will get a softcopy of training certificate stating that particular learner trained with eTrainingsIndia.
- Manual and Automation Testing
- What is Continuous Integration, DevOps, Continuous Delivery
- Need of Automation in CI and CD
- Automation Tool Selection Process
Introduction and History of QTP:
- QTP Supported Environments
- QTP Supported Browsers
- QTP Setup and Installation
- Walk thru Different QTP tabs and options
- Record and Run settings
- QTP Record and Playback
- Record a Test and Run
- QTP and Object Repository
- Significance of OR
- PerAction and Global/Shared Object Repository
- Object Spy and different options
- Addins and their significance
- Object Configuration and Object identification in QTP
- Properties: Mandatory Properties, Assistive properties, Ordinal identifiers and smart identification
- Create Object repository
- Assign Object Repository to Tests
Folder Structure :
- Design Reusable keyword driven framework with OR
- Run and Debug the Tests using Step into and step over techniques
- Design FrameWork Folder structure
- Write all reusable actions at one place
- Call All Reusable componetns from main test
QTP Actions :
- Reusable and Non Reusable actions
- Call to New action
- Call to Existing action
- Call to Copy of action
- Work with Test flow ,change the sequence of actions in the flowchart
- Work With Local and Global Data tables
- Data table functions like import,importsheet,rowcount,column count,read cell value
- Do data driven with local and global sheets
- Show run settings and run on all rows etc..
- Work with External sheets
- Try all possible techniques with data sheets
- Export Data sheets
- Work with Webtable using both object repository and descriptive programming.
- WebTable row count, column count, getrow,getcell
- Webtable and childItem
- Launch a URL with Invoke and SystemUtil
- Do parameterization with Internal and External Sheets
- Implement Data driven testing .
Descriptive Programming :
- Set an object
- Work with Child Objects
- How to use Option Explicit
- Handle dynamic controls with descriptive programming
Validations in QTP :
Synchronization in QTP :
- Add Sync point with QTP native method
- identifiers in VB
- modifiers in VB
- variables in VB
- Conditional and Decision making Statements in VB – if,if else,switch case
- Looping statements in VB – for,foreach,do while etc..
- Arrays in VB
- String functions like split,trim,length,ubound,lbound etc…
- Function Libraries with and without OR
- Environment variables and their usage
- Read Environment variables from xml file
- Export to xml
- Different ways of Associating functional library to the test
- How to use Report statements in QTP
- How to generate Logs
- Generate logs in an HTML file
FrameWork Implementaion :
- Keyword Driven
- Data Driven
Frequently Asked Questions
♦ Can I Attend a Demo Session Before Enrolment ?
We have limited participants or only one participant in a live session to maintain the quality standards. Se we provide demonstration session before enrolment. However, without attending demonstration learner couldn’t able to clear his technical doubts about his desired technology. So we always recommend a learner to attend a demonstration with the person who will deliver the classes.
♦ Who is the instructor at eTrainingsIndia ?
All the instructors at eTrainingsIndia are experts from the industry with minimum 9-12 years of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts for providing an awesome learning experience.
♦ What if I miss a class ?
You will never lose any session. You can choose either of the two options:
- Ask for a recorded session of the class from your instructor.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live session by the same instructor.
- Prior update or intimation is needed if you are not attending the session
♦ Will I Get Placement Assistance ?
eTrainingsIndia is committed to giving you an adorable learning experience through our live online training and expert instructors. Through our training we will enable you to convert opportunities into job offers by presenting your skills at your interview. We can assist you in resume building. Please understand that we are not into placement services.
♦ What If I have more queries ?
Feel free to reach us at +91 9010769088 or mail us at email@example.com