Instructor Live Online Sessions – Provides real-time interaction with the instructor and learners as per their respective time zones.
Support – Our expert trainers are willing to support you even after completion of your training. This will make you more confident to work for an organization
Real-time Case Studies – Based on an in-depth investigation of a professional, group or event to explore the causes of underlying principles, which are helpful to master you in your course
Certification – Learner, who completed their training with eTrainingsIndia will get a softcopy of training certificate stating that particular learner trained with eTrainingsIndia.
A.Fundamentals of LoadRunner
Introduction to Performance Testing & Engineering
- The value of load testing/Performance testing
- What is Performance Engineering
- Difference between Performance Engineering & Testing
- Performance test Life Cycle
- Types of Performance tests & approach
- What is LoadRunner/
Introduction to HP-LoadRunner
- LoadRunner components
- LoadRunner Architecture
- LoadRunner License
- LoadRunner Protocols
- N-Tier Architecture
- Understand LoadRunner components
- Hardware requirements
Planning an effective load test
- Establish load test goals
- Study application under test
- Profile Me system
B. VuGen Scripting for The Web
- Recording for the Web • PlayBack
- Actions and Transactions
- Using Parameters
- Manual Correlation
- Auto Correlation – After Recording
- Auto Correlation – Before Recording
C. Working with Controller & Analysis
1)Introduction to LoadRunner Scenarios
- What is scenario?
- Manual Vs Goal oriented scenario
- Defining scenario goals based on planning
- Defining and connecting to load generators
- Working with SLAs
2) Setting scenario specific Run-time settings
3) Scenario Execution
- Loading and overloading (base load, full load and overload)
when executing scenarios
4) Scheduling Scenarios
5) Performance Monitors
- Selecting and configuring performance monitors
- Monitoring Web. APP. DB servers
6) Results Analysis
- Did you meet your goals?
- Results analysis process Correlate the results of backed monitors and transactions
- Learn to read the analysis graphs and drill down to find the root cause.
D. Working with HP – Performance Center
E. Miscellaneous Topics
1. Performance testing on SAP applications
- How to record SAP GUI & Web based applications
- How to Monitor SAP applications
- How to analyze SAP applications
2. Performance testing on Siebel Applications
- How to record & playback Siebel Applications
- Troubleshooting Siebel errors
3. Performance testing with Citrix application
Frequently Asked Questions
♦ Can I Attend Loadrunner Online Training Demo Session Before Enrollment ?
We have limited participants or only one participant in a live session to maintain the quality standards. Se we provide demonstration session before enrolment. However, without attending demonstration learner couldn’t able to clear his technical doubts about his desired technology. So we always recommend a learner to attend a demonstration with the person who will deliver the classes.
♦ Who is the instructor at eTrainingsIndia ?
All the instructors at eTrainingsIndia are experts from the industry with minimum 9-12 years of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts for providing an awesome learning experience.
♦ What if I miss a class ?
You will never lose any session. You can choose either of the two options:
- Ask for a recorded session of the class from your instructor.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live session by the same instructor.
- Prior update or intimation is needed if you are not attending the session
♦ Will I Get Placement Assistance ?
eTrainingsIndia is committed to giving you an adorable learning experience through our live online training and expert instructors. Through our training we will enable you to convert opportunities into job offers by presenting your skills at your interview. We can assist you in resume building. Please understand that we are not into placement services.
♦ What If I have more queries ?
Feel free to reach us at +91 9010769088 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org