Why This Course
Testing is a vital process without which no software release can occur, it makes the software usable.
Average salary of Software Tester is $77k – Indeed.com
Software Testing market is expected to sky rise at 11 percent of CAGR in next 3 years- CA
More than 600+ Satisfied learners. Know about their learning experience
Instructor Live Online Sessions – Provides real-time interaction with the instructor and learners as per their respective time zones.
Support – Our expert trainers are willing to support you even after completion of your training. This will make you more confident to work for an organization
Real-time Case Studies – Based on an in-depth investigation of a professional, group or event to explore the causes of underlying principles, which are helpful to master you in your course
Certification – Learner, who completed their training with eTrainingsIndia will get a softcopy of training certificate stating that particular learner trained with eTrainingsIndia.
ETL Testing (Extract, Transform and Load): ETL Testing Training: It has been observed that Independent Verification and Validation is gaining huge market potential and many companies are now seeing this as prospective business gain. Customers have been offered the different range of products regarding service offerings, distributed in many areas based on technology, process, and solutions. ETL or Data Warehouse is one of the offerings which are developing rapidly and successfully.
ETL Testing Course Content
- What is ETL Testing?
- Overview about ETL testing
- Difference between ETL Testing and Database Testing
Data warehousing Concepts
- What is a Data warehouse?
- Introduction to Data Warehousing.
- Why Data Warehouse and why not Database?
- What is ETL?
- What is a Data mart?
- Different types of Mapping in Data warehouse.
- Different types of Schemas.
- Slowly Changing Dimensions
Database / SQL Concepts
- What is Database?
- Files VS Databases
- Different types of Databases.
- What is SQL
- DDL,DML,DRL,DCL,TCL overview
- Select statements basics
- Primary key
- Foreign key
- Unique key
- Not Null
- Table Creation, Updating, Inserting and Delete
- Table Alter, Truncate, Drop
- Commit & Rollback
- Mathematical operations
- Columns aliasing
- Where clause
- Having clause
- Difference between where and having clause
- Group by
- Order by
- Logical operators
- Special operators
- Arithmetic functions
- String functions
- Date and Time functions
- Ranking functions
- Null functions
- Case expression
- Aggregate functions
- Set operators
- Table aliasing
- Joins -> Different types of joins
- Sub queries
o Multiple subqueries
o Correlated subqueries
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Staging Area
- Dimensional modelling
- Dimensional Table
- Fact Table
- Star schema
- Snow flake schema
- Types of Dimensional tables
- Data merging
- Data cleansing
- Data scrubbing
- Data Aggregation
- Types of Loads
- Conformed dimensional table
- Degenerated Dimension table
- Junk Dimensions
Informatica Workflow Monitor Tool
- What is Informatica
- Workflow monitor tool usage
- Types of transformations
ETL Testing Project Essentials
- Types of ETL testing
- Understanding ETL Testing Project Architecture
- Project objective
- Project Documents(BR, FR, mapping documents, TDD, Technical Specifications)
- Testing Lifecycle in the ETL project
- Test cases preparation and execution
- Test Data Preparation
- Testing Techniques
Frequently Asked Questions
♦ Can I Attend a Demo Session Before Enrolment ?
We have limited participants or only one participant in a live session to maintain the quality standards. Se we provide demonstration session before enrolment. However, without attending demonstration learner couldn’t able to clear his technical doubts about his desired technology. So we always recommend a learner to attend a demonstration with the person who will deliver the classes.
♦ Who is the instructor at eTrainingsIndia ?
All the instructors at eTrainingsIndia are experts from the industry with minimum 9-12 years of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts for providing an awesome learning experience.
♦ What if I miss a class ?
You will never lose any session. You can choose either of the two options:
- Ask for a recorded session of the class from your instructor.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live session by the same instructor.
- Prior update or intimation is needed if you are not attending the session
♦ Will I Get Placement Assistance ?
eTrainingsIndia is committed to giving you an adorable learning experience through our live online training and expert instructors. Through our training we will enable you to convert opportunities into job offers by presenting your skills at your interview. We can assist you in resume building. Please understand that we are not into placement services.
♦ What If I have more queries ?
Feel free to reach us at +91 9010769088 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org